Build Job Process
Bickimer’s Build Job Process
- Contract Stage: Sign Contract. Discuss earnest money and loan options. Discuss building process and schedule.
- Pre Construction Meeting: Review Plot Plan. Review plan and plan modifications. Review Contract. Discuss timeline and proposed schedule.
- Construction Starts: After Excavation, Bickimer will contact Buyer notifying them of outcome of dig. At this time Buyer should start meeting with Decorator to begin selections.
- Rough-In Meeting: After home is framed Bickimer and Buyer will meet at house to discuss Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical Options. At this time we will also meet with Cabinet Contractor to discuss Cabinet Options. By this meeting your selections with Plumber and Appliance supplier need to be finalized.
- Trim Meeting: Bickimer and Buyer will meet at house to discuss Trim plan and alternate Trim Options. By this meeting all selections need to be finalized.
- Pre Closing Walk-Thru: Bickimer will walk home with Buyer and educate them on the homes’ systems and insure that the home meets Bickimer’s and Buyer’s quality expectations. Any item noted at this walk will be corrected before closing or scheduled to be complete as soon as possible after closing. Discuss 1 year warranty procedures.